What’s New at the Curriculum Office?
The 2014-2015 academic catalog is now online and ready to view or download.
- About Us
- We are available to assist PCC faculty as you develop and revise curriculum, degrees and certificates. Please contact us early in the development process so that we can provide assistance. We can assist you over the phone, in person, or via email consultations.
- Develop a Course
- Step-by-step instructions to develop a new course, or make changes to an existing one.
- Develop a Degree or Certificate
- Step-by-step instructions to develop or revise a degree or certificate.
- Forms, timelines, outcomes, related instruction, EST, High School Diploma and many more links.
If you are working on something that requires committee review, keep in mind these deadlines. In order to be reviewed by the committee, the material must be received by the Curriculum office by the deadline date. Remember that, usually, a faculty member representing the course or degree must attend the committee meeting.
|Committee||SAC Admin Liaison Electronic Recommendation Due||Meeting Date|
|Curriculum Committee||Dec. 19, 2014||Jan. 7, 2015|
|Degree & Certificate Committee||Dec. 26, 2014||Jan. 14, 2015|