What’s New at the Curriculum Office?
During the 2012-2013 academic year, the curriculum development and revision process will migrate from the current system of paper documents to an electronic content management software system.
At the same time, PCC will begin the production of its first searchable online catalog. The online catalog will go live for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Training and support will be announced in time for the arrival of the software.
- About Us
- We are available to assist PCC faculty as you develop and revise curriculum, degrees and certificates. Please contact us early in the development process so that we can provide assistance. We can assist you over the phone, in person, or via email consultations.
- Develop a Course
- Step-by-step instructions to develop a new course, or make changes to an existing one.
- Develop a Degree or Certificate
- Step-by-step instructions to develop or revise a degree or certificate.
- Forms, timelines, outcomes, related instruction, EST, High School Diploma and many more links.
If you are working on something that requires committee review, keep in mind these deadlines. In order to be reviewed by the committee, the material must be received by the Curriculum office by the deadline date. Remember that, usually, a faculty member representing the course or degree must attend the committee meeting.
|Committee||Submission Deadline||Meeting Date|
|Curriculum Committee||May 17||Jun. 5|
|Degree & Certificate Committee||May 10||Jun. 5|