Office of Academic and Student Affairs
Sylvania CC 232, 971-722-4621
Welcome to the Office of Academic and Student Affairs’ (ASA) homepage. The Office of Academic and Student Affairs is responsible for supporting the academic mission of Portland Community College.
Academic and Student Affairs Areas of Responsibility
- Self-study Reports, Letters of Reaffirmation, Documents related to Reporting
- Institutional Policies and Resources
- Academic Policies and Standards Handbook, College Core Outcomes, Instructor Qualifications, Program/Discipline Review, and more
- Educational Advisory Council (EAC)
- Meetings, Minutes, EAC Standing Committees, and more.
- EAC Standing Committees, Learning Assessment Council, and more.
- Offices and Departments
- Offices and departments that fall under the responsibility of the Office of Academic and Student Affairs.
- ASA Archives
- Planning and communication from the past.