Make it. Build it. Dream it. Do it.
Engineers collaborate to create solutions for real-world living. If you like solving problems, helping others, and making the world a better place, PCC has options for you.
Portland Community College offers certificates and degrees in civil, electronic, and mechanical engineering technology. We also offer freshman and sophomore course work for students who wish to transfer to a four year University.
There are two paths for engineering at PCC:
Associate (2 years)
Become a technician and be job-ready in two years!
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology: Green Technology and Sustainability Option
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- EET: Biomedical Engineering Technology Option
- EET: Renewable Energy Systems Option
- EET: Wireless and Data Communication Engineering Technology Option
- EET: Mechatronics/Automation/Robotics Engineering Technology Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology: Green Technology and Sustainability Option
Transfer (4 years)
Prepare to earn a Bachelor of Science in Engineering with coursework at PCC.
Not sure what area of engineering you are interested in?