Get your money on time!
The way you get your financial aid refund is changing! Check your PCC email for messages from BankMobile, PCC's new financial aid refund partner.
If your financial aid award is greater than the amount you owe, you get a financial aid refund. To get your refund, just choose how you want to receive it through the MyRefunds program.
Choose your refund method
- Get your personal code: beginning June 17, watch for a message from BankMobile
- A green envelope sent to your mailing address
- A message in your MyPCC email account
- Go to RefundSelection.com and enter your personal code
- Choose how you want to receive your money
Which refund method fits you best?
|What do you want to do?||Best refund method||How to sign up||When you'll get your refund|
|I want to use my existing bank account.||Electronic deposit to an existing account
||Choose which account you'd like your funds deposited to. Have your routing number and account number from your bank account available. Enter your account information correctly - if it's wrong, your money may go to somebody else!||Typically, money is transferred to your account 1-3 business days after disbursement.|
I want to open a checking account with BankMobile.
|Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account||Choose to open a BankMobile Vibe account. You will receive a temporary virtual Debit MasterCard® to use until your physical card arrives in the mail.||Typically, money is deposited to your BankMobile Vibe account the business day after disbursement.|
For help signing up or for information about your financial aid refund, please call 971-722-8888, option 3.
I signed up for the BankMobile Vibe account - how do I access my information?
Go to PCCVibeCard.com and enter your user name (email) and password. If you need additional help, please call 855-398-7262.
I signed up for electronic deposit - what happens if I entered my account number incorrectly?
The bank will check to make sure the account number is valid, but they do not verify that the bank account you entered belongs to you!
- If you entered a valid account number that belongs to someone else, the deposit will go to that account. We can try to recover the funds, but there is no guarantee.
- If you entered an invalid account number, the deposit will be returned and an attempt will be made to contact you.
I was mailed a check - where can I cash it?
You may cash your check at your financial institution or a check cashing servicer. Be aware there may be fees associated with check cashing services.