Tag Archive for "access"
- Space, time, learning and support 2
- Distance students take courses more because of time than because of distance. Serving these students means finding new models for support. Posted August 4, 2014
- Accessibility Handbooks Available!
- Get a handy guide for making accessible content for your online course. Posted January 28, 2014
- Publishers and the (in)accessibility of their online materials
- Educational content must be accessible to all students. What does accessible mean, and what questions should I ask my publisher? Posted November 18, 2013
- Direct login to Desire2Learn is here!
- Faculty can now log directly in to Desire2Learn using your MyPCC username and password – just in time for Fall term! Thanks to the work of TSS and some partners, we now have access to Desire2Learn even when MyPCC is unavailable without the hassle and confusion of password resets. What do you mean by “direct […] Posted September 20, 2013