Big Give Day Programs and Scholarships
- Student Scholarships – Scholarships help make higher education possible.
- Accessible Education and Disability Resources – Helps students identify learning differences that can be accommodated when traditional educational delivery mechanisms are posing barriers.
- Advanced and Applied Technologies Pathway – Supports students preparing for careers in high-skill, high-wage and in-demand technical fields.
- Bioscience Technology Program – Provide financial assistance to students pursuing the BIT AAS degree.
- Cascade Festival of African Film – Contribute to this free annual community festival that brings African films and documentaries to Portland.
- CLEAR Clinic – Offers free legal services targeted toward reducing barriers to success in our community.
- College Assistance Migrant Program – Support students from migrant and seasonal farmworker families through scholarships and workshops.
- DREAMers Program – Support PCC’s Undocumented/DACAmented community with resources to achieve their academic goals.
- ESOL Program – Support immigrant and refugee students through scholarships and English language textbooks.
- Exercise Science Scholarship – Support Exercise Science students through internships that promote community fitness and health.
- Food Insecurity Fund – Help the nearly two-thirds of students who face food insecurity by connecting them with direct services.
- Future Connect – Help first-generation, low-income Future Connect scholars with emergency needs.
- Gerontology – Fund Gerontology students working to change the future of aging through training and research.
- Health and Emergency Professions Pathway – The Healthcare and Emergency Professions pathway provides opportunities for students to obtain careers in healthcare and emergency services fields.
- Humanities & Arts (HARTS) – Support humanities and arts students through scholarships.
- Kathleen Bradach Scholarship – Provides financial support through scholarships to PCC students pursuing a degree or certificate in education.
- Krista Davis Tonn Memorial Scholarship – Support students with scholarships who are studying in healthcare fields that support our communities aging population.
- Marie VanDomelen Memorial Scholarship – Supports Veterinary Tech students through scholarships.
- Men of Color Leadership Program – This leadership program offers college credit courses combined with community resources to explore the impacts of identity, race, and gender on the college experience.
- Native and Indigenous Student Scholarship – Supports students with scholarships who have participated in PCC’s Pow wow or Native American programs and services at Sylvania Campus.
- Outreach & Advocacy Emergency Program – Emergency financial assistance for students who have experienced gender based violence.
- Rise to Teach – Provides PCC students with stipends to help cover the cost of books and other curriculum materials, as well as emergency assistance.
- Rose Scholarship -Fund an outstanding student in their final year through this scholarship honoring longtime PCC employees.
- Specialized Counseling Support for Students in Need – PCC Counseling Services is well positioned to help students find specialized programs to assist with addictions, eating disorders, and other life threatening conditions.
- Tessa Conradi Memorial Paralegal Scholarship – Support PCC’s first scholarship for Paralegal students to remove financial barriers to legal education.
Questions about Big Give Day?
Call the PCC Foundation at 971-722-4382 or email your questions to email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with you!