Tickets now available!
The Sylvania Women's Resource Center and Queer Resource Center present "A Memory A Monologue A Rant and A Prayer". Featuring a PCC Queer Resource Program spotlight monologue. This is a benefit production, with all proceeds going to the PWCL and SARC. Part of Vday, a global activist movement to end violence against women and girls.
- When: February 12 and 13, entry at 6pm and curtain at 7pm
- Where: The Little Theater, Sylvania Campus
- Tickets: student $5, community $10. Tickets at door, or contact 971-722-8101, or email@example.com.
The PCC Sylvania Women's Resource Center (WRC) was founded in 1995 by Deborah Evind and was created to provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women, while working to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
- Monday - Wednesday, 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, 9am to 2pm
- Friday, Closed
Join us in taking action: view our calendar of events and raise your voice!
WRC Student Lead Clubs
- Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance: Wednesdays 1-2pm in the WRC
- Food for Thought: Thursday 1-1:45pm in WRC
- Int’l & Immigrant Women’s Club: Mondays 3-4pm in the WRC
- Latinos Unidos: Tuesdays 3-4pm CC225
- MAVEN (Men's Anti-violence Education Network): Tuesdays 11-12pm in the Cafeteria
- Qclub: Wednesdays 3-4:30pm TCB 212
- Student Parent Club: event based TBA
Please contact us if you have questions!
- College advising and info on PCC's educational programs
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Scholarship information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment