Sylvania Women's Resource Center
Sylvania CC 268 | Interim Coordinator Jeannie LaFrance 971-722-8069 | Main Office 971-722-8101
The PCC Sylvania Women's Resource Center (WRC) was founded in 1995 by Deborah Evind and was created to provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women, while working to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
- Monday - Wednesday, 9am to 4pm
- Thursday, 9am to 2pm
- Friday, Closed
Join us in taking action: view our calendar of events and raise your voice!
A Memory, A Monologue, A Rant and A Prayer
Writings To Stop Violence Against Women and Girls, a groundbreaking collection of monologues by world-renowned authors and playwrights, edited by Eve Ensler, author of The Vagina Monologues.
Friday, February 13th, 7pm in the Sylvania CT Little Theater
Saturday, February 14th, 7pm in the Sylvania CT Little Theater
$7 community, $5 students
Tickets are available at the door or at the Sylvania WRC, CC268.
ASL interpreted on Friday night.
For more info, call (971) 722-8101 or email email@example.com.
WRC Student Lead Clubs
- International and Immigrant Women's Club: Tuesdays 3-4pm at WRC/CC268
- MAVEN (Men's Anti-violence Education Network): Wednesdays 1:30-2:30pm at the Cafeteria
- Student Parent Network: Wednesdays 1-2pm at WRC/CC268
- Q-Club: Thursdays 3-4pm at Pine Room
Please contact us if you have questions!
- College advising and info on PCC's educational programs
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Scholarship information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment