Sylvania Women's Resource Center
The PCC Sylvania Women's Resource Center (WRC) was founded in 1995 by Deborah Evind and was created to provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women, while working to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
Limited hours of operation over the summer. To make an appointment please call 971-722-4651.
Join us in taking action: view our calendar of events and raise your voice!
Visit our WRC clubs page to see dates and times. Please contact us if you have questions!
- FMLA (Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance)
- International Women's Club
- AA Meetings
- NA Meetings
- Student Parent Network
- Fat Love Club
- Food for Thought
- College advising and info on PCC's educational programs
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Scholarship information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment
- A privacy room for nursing mothers