Sylvania Women's Resource Center
The PCC Sylvania Women's Resource Center (WRC) was founded in 1995 by Deborah Evind and was created to provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women, while working to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
Join us in taking action: view our calendar of events and raise your voice!
- Monday - Friday, 9am to 4pm
SAF Child Care Grant
The Sylvania Women's Resource Center will be accepting applications for the SAF Child Care Grant as of September 16, 2013 at 9am. The application must be signed and emailed, faxed or handed into our office in person.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 971-722-8556
- In Person: CC 265
Winter meeting dates and times are to be determined. Please contact us if you have questions!
- QSA (Queer Straight Alliance)
- Student Parent Network
- International Women's Club
- FMLA (Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance)
- Food for Thought Meetings
- AA Meetings
- College advising and info on PCC's educational programs
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Scholarship information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment
- A privacy room for nursing mothers