Sylvania Women's Resource Center
The PCC Sylvania Women's Resource Center (WRC) was founded in 1995 by Deborah Evind and was created to provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women, while working to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
Join us in taking action: view our calendar of events and raise your voice!
- Monday - Friday, 9am to 4pm
SAFE Art Auction Auction
PCC: SAFE needs your art! Imagine a Sexual Assualt-Free Environment. What does it look and feel like to you? Share your vision in an upcoming art show and auction to benefit PCC: Safe.
The deadline for donations is Friday, April 18th, 2014. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-722-8525.
Visit our WRC clubs page to see dates and times. Please contact us if you have questions!
- FMLA (Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance)
- International Women's Club
- AA Meetings
- NA Meetings
- Student Parent Network
- Fat Love Club
- Food for Thought
- College advising and info on PCC's educational programs
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Scholarship information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment
- A privacy room for nursing mothers