The Portland Community College Women's Resource Centers provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women and promote a campus community that is safe, inclusive, and equitable. Our goal is to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development. We welcome students of all genders.
What we offer
- Current events - see more details!
- Life Tracks: a free college success program for returning students or those whose lives are in transition
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment