The Portland Community College Women's Resource Centers provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women and promote a campus community that is safe, inclusive, and equitable. Our goal is to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development. We welcome students of all genders.
What we offer
- Current events – see more details!
- Dress for Success: Come learn from experts how to present yourself to potential employers
- Child care resource and subsidy information
- Community resource referrals
- Crisis intervention and problem solving
- A place to connect with other students
- Confidential Advocacy, support, and friendship in a caring environment
- Looking for advocacy support and the WRC is closed?
- Make an appointment at the Counseling Center by calling 971-722-6240 or visiting the Info Desk in Student Commons 116
- Contact Call to Safety (open 24 hours a day) at 503-235-5333
- For immediate safety concerns or to make a report visit our online reporting site (includes anonymous), contact SE Public Safety in Mount Tabor Hall 153, or call 971-722-4444
- Visit pcc.edu/safe for info on PCC policies and services