Life Tracks at Southeast Center
Single parent, displaced homemaker, woman? New or returning to college?
Take advantage of the Life Tracks program that can help you plan your education and career. Life Tracks is a program of classes and support for those returning to school whose lives are in transition.
- 5 college credits
- 2 credits: Career Development
- 1 credit: Introduction to Assertiveness
- 1 credit: Values Clarification
- 1 credit: College Survival and Success
- Free of charge to the student
- Limited support services
- Child care stipend
- Help with transportation/parking
- Class with the same students - group support
- On-going support during & after class
How to Apply:
Contact Dana Jean at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to access the program for Winter Term, 2014