Life Tracks at Southeast Center
Single parent, displaced homemaker, woman? New or returning to college?
Take advantage of the Life Tracks program that can help you plan your education and career. Life Tracks is a program of classes and support for those returning to school whose lives are in transition.
- 5 college credits
- 2 credits: Career Development
- 1 credit: Introduction to Assertiveness
- 1 credit: Values Clarification
- 1 credit: College Survival and Success
- Free of charge to the student
- Limited support services
- Child care stipend
- Help with transportation/parking
- Class with the same students - group support
- On-going support during & after class
Where and When:
All classes held at Southeast Center. Next sessions for Fall term:
- August 5 10-10:50 Tabor 138
- August 6 2-2:20 Tabor 138
How to Apply:
To access this program, contact Dana Jean Maginn 971-722-6198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.