The Portland Community College Women's Resource Centers provide a central location for services that support the academic achievement of women and promote a campus community that is safe, inclusive, and equitable. Our goal is to increase access to education for women, improve the retention of women students at the college, and encourage women's leadership development.
Our center is a welcoming and safe environment to all students seeking resource information and support both on campus and in the community. Everyone is Welcome!!!
The Women's Resource Center at Rock Creek offers many services to students.
A few of those services are:
- Safe and friendly space to study, reset or regroup
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Advocacy, support and referrals
- Childcare Subsidy (Apply the 1st week of the term, fall, winter, and spring)
- Childcare resources and referrals
- Child friendly space
- Scholarship workshops and information
- Textbook loan library
- Food assistance for students (RC Canteen)
- Info on lactation & meditation rooms on campus
- Self Help resources
- 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays :
- 9:30am to 5:00 pm
- 9:30pm -4:00pm
- 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
6th Annual Women's Empowerment Retreat
SAVE the Date for a day of empowerment!
- April 14th, 2016
- 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Rock Creek Campus Event Center