Is this really a website correction?
If you are having a problem with:
- Registration: contact Registration.
- Staff Directory: notify your department's administrative assistant. Instructions.
- MyPCC login, password or other: see MyPCC Login Help.
- Parking: contact Parking and Transportation.
Report website errors and corrections by using the form below. If you prefer, you can print out the webpage to be corrected, mark the page with your changes, and send it in via fax (Web Team, 971-722-8122) or campus mail (Web Team, SY CC 224). If you need to send an attachment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Hints for Submitting Corrections
- Adding new information:
- Provide specific instructions on where new information should be placed. Example:
Please add this new text under "Sayings", after the second paragraph,
as a third paragraph add: "The old gray mare ain't what she used to be."
- Making corrections:
- Provide the old information, and under it give us the information
it should be replaced with. Example:
Please replace: "The old gray mare ain't what she used to be."
With this new text: "The old gray mare is not what she once was."