What is Camtasia?
Camtasia is a computer screen capturing software used to create video tutorials of an on screen action. With Camtasia Studio, educators can record narrated PowerPoint presentations and post them as online lectures or learning supplements for their students. Add media & interactive hot spots to enhance your lecture. Camtasia is used for distance education, classroom/web, and classroom based classes.
- Video: PowerPoint lecture - by Susanne Tringali, Art History
- Video: Class lecture - by Art Schneider, Computer Information Systems
- Video: Windows Explorer and File Management - by Mike Talbert, CIS
- Video: Student experience with WebCT, contain live video capture - by Jerry Rice, Student
- Video: Philosophy 201's Philosophy Garden, footage from Second Life - by Monica Marlo, Distance Learning
Contact your campus IT Specialist for this training.
- Camtasia 7
- Camtasia 8
- Video Captioning Using Camtasia
- Camtasia Mic Recommendations
- Camtasia FAQ - What you need to know before recording Camtasia
- Camtasia Codec Info
- Video: Quick Camtasia Overview - by Monica Martinez-Gallagher
- Video: Tech-Smith Learning Center - has tons of resources on how to use Camtasia, including create captions.