How can we help you?
Instructional Support provides course design assistance for faculty. The following are some of the ways IS can assist you:
- Support for course design
- Assistance with creation of learning outcomes
- Assessment of learning objectives
- Sequencing, chunking, and organizing course information
- Learning needs analysis
- Task analysis
- Course evaluation
- Use of technology tools.
- Alignment of course outcomes with:
- Learning activities
- Course interaction
- Tools used
- Contact your program's Distance Education Mentor to begin.