High School Equivalency Program (HEP)
Do you need help getting your GED? The High School Equivalency Program (HEP) at PCC can help!
What is HEP?
The High School Equivalency Program at PCC is a federally funded project that helps migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families obtain their GED.
- Free! Classes and exams for students that meet PCC HEP requirements
- Classes in Spanish or English
- Tutoring services
- Information for: higher education, employment opportunities, military service and job training programs.
- 12 PCC credits after GED completion
- Personal assessment and orientation
The applicants should:
- Be 16 years or older
- Establish that there is a need from HEP for obtaining a GED
- Be a migrant or seasonal farmworker, or have worked in a migrant or seasonal farm work in the past
For more information please call us at 971-722-7680 or download an application.