Sylvania HT 205 | 971-722-4795
An Excellent National Reputation
PCC’s Radiography program teaches you the art and science of radiography, which uses ionizing radiation to provide images of tissues, organs, bones and vessels in the body. We offer comprehensive, rigorous training in all aspects of radiography, enabling you to obtain the skills you need for an entry-level radiography job.
Our program is nationally accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), the only accreditation agency recognized by the United States Department of Education in radiography. We elect to obtain this accreditation because we believe in the integrity of our curriculum, our values, and the high quality of our graduates.
Our alumni have received a 99.9% pass rate for the national certification examination for the past five years. Upon completion of PCC’s Radiography program, you will possess the skills and training required to meet national standards, allowing you to gain a competitive edge in the field.
In this program you can earn the following:
- Associate of Applied Science Degree
See the catalog for information regarding program requirements.
New Career Advancement Opportunities
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist Training Program
The MRI Technologist Training Program is nine months in length - three consecutive terms, which will begin Fall Term – September 2008. Applicants must be currently credentialed Radiography Technologists, Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographers, Nuclear Medicine Technologists or Radiation Therapy Technologists. Enrollment is limited and dependent on clinical site availability. There are both didactic classroom and on-line instruction as well as clinical training hours that are required.
Radiography: What's Next?
- If you do not have the required program prerequisites (see catalog), apply for admission to PCC, register and complete prerequisites.
- For more information about prerequisites and transferring credits, refer to the Health Admissions Office Getting Started web page.
- Review this website and apply for admission to the Radiography program.