Gateway to College Information Sessions
Learn more about the expectations and benefits of the Gateway to College program. Space is limited, so reserve a spot at an Information Session using the form below. Applicants will receive an e-mail confirmation of their registration.
- You must be on time to the Information and Evaluation Sessions - you will not be admitted if you are late.
- You must complete the PCC Admissions Application prior to applying for Gateway to College.
- Students living in the Beaverton, David Douglas, Lake Oswego, Sherwood and Tigard-Tualatin School Districts must obtain district approval before applying to Gateway to College. For more information, contact a counselor at your local high school or PCCPrep@pcc.edu for more information.
- Bring your completed Application Materials and your PCC Student ID number (G Number) with you to the information session.
- All PCC parking lots require parking permits. You can buy a 1-day parking permit for $5 when you arrive on campus, or consider alternative transportation options - see Parking and Transportation for options.