Gateway to College
Info Line: 971-722-6225 | Outreach and Intake Specialist: 971-722-6213
Now accepting applicants for Summer and Fall 2013
Summer Term Dates: June 24 – September 6
The Application and Intake Process will involve the following steps:
- attend an Information Session
- complete two evaluation sessions
- participate in an individual interview
- turn in a complete application
Students are applying for limited spots in the program, and acceptance is not guaranteed. For more information on the application process and what to expect, please see “How to Apply to Gateway to College.”
To reserve a spot at an Information Session, please call the
Gateway to College Information Line at (971) 722-6225
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Sessions for Summer and Fall 2013
|Date||Time||Event||Campus/Site||Building/Rm||Reservations & Referral|
|Tuesday, May 7||2 - 5 pm||Information Session||Southeast
|Mt. Scott Hall,
|Reservations are now closed|
|Wednesday, May 8||3 - 5 pm||Evaluation Day 1||Southeast Center||Requires referral from Info Session|
|Thursday, May 9||3 - 5 pm||Evaluation Day 2||Southeast Center||Requires referral from Info Session|
|Friday, May 10||Varies||Interviews||Southeast Center||Requires referral from Info Session|
|Tuesday, May 14||2 - 5 pm||Information Session||Sylvania||HT Building,
|Wednesday, May 15||3-5 pm||Evaluation Day 1||Sylvania||Requires referral from Info Session|
|Thursday, May 16||3-5 pm||Evaluation Day 2||Sylvania||Requires referral from Info Session|
|Friday, May 17||Varies||Interviews||Southeast Center||Requires referral from Info Session|
|Tuesday, May 28||2 - 5 pm||Information Session||Southeast
|Mt. Scott Hall,
|Wednesday, May 29||3 - 5 pm||Evaluation Day 1||Southeast Center||Requires referral from Info Session|
|Thursday, May 30||3 - 5 pm||Evaluation Day 2||Southeast Center||Requires referral from Info Session|
|Friday, May 31||Varies||Interviews||Southeast Center||Requires referral from Info Session|
- You must be on time to the Information Session and the Evaluations! You will not be admitted if you are late.
- Parents are invited to attend the information session, but are not required to be there.
- All PCC parking lots require parking permits. You can buy a 1-day parking permit for $5 when you arrive on campus, or consider alternative transportation options.
- Students will be notified of the selection committee’s decision by June 17, 2013 for summer term; and students who attend one of the above intake sessions for fall term will be notified by July 1, 2013.
- Additional information sessions will be held for fall term admission in August. Students who attend intake sessions in August will be notified by Monday, September 16th.
Southeast Center – 2305 SE 82nd Avenue
Rock Creek – 17705 NW Springville Road
Sylvania – 12000 SW 49th Avenue
Cascade – 705 N Killingsworth Portland Metropolitan Workforce Training Center - 5600 NE 42nd Ave, Portland, OR, 97218
For campus map and location information, please see www.pcc.edu/location