Gateway to College Information Sessions
Learn more about the expectations and benefits of the Gateway to College program. Space is limited, so reserve a spot at an Information Session using the form below. Applicants will receive an e-mail confirmation of their registration.
- Thank you for your interest in the Gateway to College Program! Gateway to College has completed the Information and Evaluation Sessions for the Winter 2014 enrollment period. Information and Evaluation Sessions for Spring 2014 will begin soon. If you would like to receive notification when the new enrollment period begins, please fill out the form below.
- You must be on time to the Information and Evaluation Sessions - you will not be admitted if you are late.
- You must complete the PCC Admissions Application prior to applying for Gateway to College.
- Students living in the Beaverton, David Douglas, Lake Oswego, Sherwood and Tigard-Tualatin School Districts must obtain district approval before applying to Gateway to College. For more information, contact a counselor at your local high school or PCCPrep@pcc.edu for more information.
- Bring your completed Application Materials and your PCC Student ID number (G Number) with you to the information session.
- All PCC parking lots require parking permits. You can buy a 1-day parking permit for $5 when you arrive on campus, or consider alternative transportation options - see Parking and Transportation for options.