This site is not linked to IE main site, to review only use back button in browser to take you to the preliminary fact book web pages.
Laura Massey, email@example.com, (971) 722-7700.
- IE policy and research agenda.
- Institutional planning.
- Institutional effectiveness and assessment activities.
- Regulatory requirements, IE issues/trends (state, regional, national), liaison with collegewide committees.
Michael Vernon, firstname.lastname@example.org, (971) 722-7706.
Rob Vergun, email@example.com, (971) 722-7703.
Alyssa Eggebrecht, firstname.lastname@example.org , (971) 722-7701.
- Survey development, design and analyses.
- Policy and decision support analyses.
- Program review information support.
- Comparative community college work using national databases.
- Quantitative analysis of large-scale databases
- Demographic studies and enrollment trends.
- Econometric forecasting and modeling.
- Grant proposal data support.
- State and federal reporting support.
Programmer / Analyst
Sue Atkin, email@example.com , (971) 722-7704.
- Creates custom reports and files, ad hoc, or for Banner production.
- Runs student, course and enrollment extracts at 4th week and end of term. Prepares files and reports for OCCURS.
- Prepares and submits Federal (IPEDS) reports.
Nancy Benner-Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org, (971) 722-7705.
- Web publication, architecture, coordination and development.
- IE reporting, i.e. Enrollment Reports, Factbooks, Fact Sheets, Organizational Charts, and special projects.
- Ad-hoc requests from college staff and public.
The 2015-16 Institutional Effectiveness web site. A production of the PCC Institutional Effectiveness office. Contact: email@example.com or 971 722-7705 for corrections.