Registration contact information
Before contacting someone...
Have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions... it could save you a lot of time!
See other students' questions about registration...
- What does RW mean on my registration form?
- I'm a first time student and need help with registering on the web.
- I have registered for an online class, what do I do next?
- Can I register for one course and be on a waitlist for the same course?
- I am trying to register for a class on-line and keep getting this message: 'Prereq/Test Score Error' what does that mean?
- When can I start registering for classes?
- How can I get a print-out of the classes I've registered for?
- When is the latest I can register for a class?
- What if I don’t get into a class for which I am waitlisted?
- How can I find out when to register?
- Helpline number:
- 971-722-8888, option 2
- Helpline hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm
|Sylvania||CC 201||Mon to Thu: 8am to 6pm
Fri: 8am to 4pm
|Rock Creek||Bldg 9 Rm 105|
|Southeast||SCOMM 115 Answer Center|
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don't wait in line: email it, mail it or fax it!
(Email to PCC offices must be sent from your PCC email.)
Portland Community College
PO Box 19210
Portland, OR 97280