Before contacting someone...
Have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions... it could save you a lot of time!
See other students' questions about registration...
- Can I register for an online classes after the class starts?
- What does RW mean on my registration form?
- I'm a first time student and need help with registering on the web.
- How do I know that I am registered for an online class?
- I am trying to register for a class on-line and keep getting this message: 'Prereq/Test Score Error' what does that mean?
- Helpline number:
- 971-722-8888, option 2
- Helpline hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm
|Sylvania||CC 201||Mon to Thu: 9am to 6pm
Fri: 9am to 4pm
|Rock Creek||Bldg 9 Rm 105|
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don't wait in line - send it to use using one of these methods. Write your PCC ID number on every page you send us.
(Email to PCC offices must be sent from your PCC email.)
- Fax number
- Mailing address
- Registration Office
Portland Community College
PO Box 19210
Portland, OR 97280