Summer Teen Program
For ages 12 - 17, email@example.com | 971-722-6606
PCC's Community Ed Summer Teen Program offers a variety of dynamic and engaging educational experiences for students aged 12-17.
Class sizes are small, and the focus is on having a good time while you immerse yourself in an intriguing subject. Most classes will be held at a PCC campus, and some will be held at special off-campus facilities.
Finalized 2017 course details will be available here starting May 8, 2017. Registration will be available on this site starting May 24, 2017. View the proposed class list. We'll be offering classes in the following topic areas:
- Apparel design
- Dance and Theater
- Money Matters
- Personal Development
- Test and College Prep
- Visual Arts
Summer Teen Program
- A World of Meatballs
- ACT and New SAT Test Prep
- Aerial Dance
- App Adventures: The Next Level!
- Code Breakers
- Comics: Characters
- Comics: Writing and Drawing Short Stories
- Contemporary Circus
- Cooking Basics for Beginners
- Creative Writing: Voice in Fiction and Story
- Farmers Market Challenge
- Fashion and Fit: Alter Your Clothes
- Hip Hop
- International Supper Club
- Make A Pinhole Camera
- Make Your First 3D Video Game!
- Maker Lab: Make Your First 3D Model
- Making Friends with Yourself
- Minecraft Modders
- Nature Photography
- Personification: Identity, Storytelling Performance & Poetry
- Photography: Beginning
- Power Up your Day: Breakfast on the Go
- Spanish Immersion
- Texts and Tweets: Today's #Epistle Poetry
- Virtual Reality: The Future is Now
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Workshop
Courses are not currently available for this term.
Enrolling in these courses is easy!
- Complete the steps to register
2017 course details and registration information will be available as follows:
- May 8, 2017: full schedule of class offerings will be available online
- May 23, 2017: registration packet available online
- May 24, 2017: registration opens