PCC New Student Welcome Days
Are you a new student starting this fall at PCC? Wondering where your classes are located and where students spend their free time? Do you want to get tips on how to be successful in the classroom and on campus? PCC New Student Welcome Days are waiting for you!
Portland Community College will be opening its doors to new incoming fall term students to come and participate in a half-day introduction to our campuses and resources. During the New Student Welcome Day you will have the opportunity to:
- Take a campus tour to help you find your classroom locations
- Attend workshops on college success, resources, financial management, and student activities
- Visit with PCC students, faculty and staff
- Get answers to your questions regarding getting prepared for PCC
Each PCC campus will hold a New Student Welcome Day on a different day during late summer. You can participate in any or all of these events. Welcome to PCC!
- Sign up for a New Student Welcome Day
- Completion of this sign up form is required in order to participate in a New Student Welcome Day.
|PCC Campus||Event Date|
|Sylvania||Wednesday, September 3, 2014|
|Rock Creek||Thursday, September 4, 2014|
|Southeast||Friday, September 5, 2014|
|Cascade||Saturday, September 6, 2014|
- Doors open, check-in
- Welcome, overview of the day
- 9:30am to 12 noon
- Information sessions
- 12 noon
- 1 to 2pm
- Wrap-Up/Find your classes/Get your Student ID
If you have a disability that requires any special materials, services, or assistance, please contact a PCC Outreach Coordinator at the numbers below at least 72 hours prior to the date of the event so they may arrange appropriate accommodations. For more information, call 971-722-4321.
Please feel free to contact one of our Outreach and Orientation offices for more information:
- Rock Creek Campus: 971-722-7225
- Southeast Center: 971-722-6348
- Sylvania Campus: 971-722-8521
- Cascade Campus: 971-722-5291
You can also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!