Resources for faculty and staff
We can help you with
Online Development and Entry-Level Training Information
- If you want to develop and offer new courses online or revise and improve existing online course offerings, look no further.
- Timing is everything. This guide identifies key deadlines and milestones in the term for student activities and course management.
Instructional best practices
- Our staff share some best practices for developing courses, creating engaging content, interacting with students, and assessing educational outcomes.
Tutorials and technical support
- Learn how to use key features in Desire2Learn, Collaborate and other tools for delivering online content.
Training for online instructors
- See what training opportunities are available, including overview sessions, upgrade training, and advanced sessions to take your online course to the next level.
D2L Continuous Delivery
- Learn about what features and updates are coming to our D2L Learning Environment.
For urgent assistance
The Distance Education Faculty Help Desk provides help for Instructors who need assistance with online courses or courses that use Desire2Learn.