Resources for faculty and staff
The results from the first term of Start Guide for Online Learning is in and the results are good.
Distance Learning Faculty - Get paid to create engaging and professional media for your fully online courses!
Check out the new What Works Well in Teaching Online at PCC booklet that was created by the Distance Learning Advisory Council with feedback from faculty and staff.
The Distance Education Department provides leadership and support for online learning and the use of technology to enhance learning at Portland Community College. Our staff help faculty and departments offer and manage new courses online, and we also offer a variety of training opportunities.
- Creating an effective and accessible webpage for D2L
- May 2, 2016
- Do you have a plain lecture page in your course? Would you like to make your page pretty, consistent, and accessible like this? Learn what you need to do to create a nice looking webpage in 30 minutes.
- Releasing Final Grades (Running Points) in D2L grade book
- April 25, 2016
- Releasing final grades to students is one of the most frequent questions that we hear from our instructors about D2L. Review this simple procedure in the post.
- D2L CD update 10.6 for April 2016
- April 21, 2016
- Nothing exciting to report in the April CD update to D2L.
- View more ...