Resources for faculty and staff
Students who completed the Start Guide for Fall 2015 did better in their online classes than those from fall 2014 who did not take it. Success!
Distance Learning Faculty - Get paid to create engaging and professional media for your fully online courses!
Check out the new What Works Well in Teaching Online at PCC booklet that was created by the Distance Learning Advisory Council with feedback from faculty and staff.
The Distance Education Department provides leadership and support for online learning and the use of technology to enhance learning at Portland Community College. Our staff help faculty and departments offer and manage new courses online, and we also offer a variety of training opportunities.
- Mining quiz logs for suspicious behavior
- July 25, 2016
- Explore the quiz event log to find suspicious activity.
- Looking for more in-depth discussions?
- July 18, 2016
- Greg discusses some ways to improve your class discussions
- Good formatting = Good accessibility
- July 12, 2016
- A quick reminder from Karen that good document structure makes your document more accessible.
- View more ...