Resources for faculty and staff
Distance Education is providing pilot access to royalty free media collections during 2016-17.
Distance Ed. will be discontinuing the legacy Collaborate/Online Rooms tool in December in favor of the newer Collaborate Ultra online conferencing tool.
Check out the new What Works Well in Teaching Online at PCC booklet that was created by the Distance Learning Advisory Council with feedback from faculty and staff.
The Distance Education Department provides leadership and support for online learning and the use of technology to enhance learning at Portland Community College. Our staff help faculty and departments offer and manage new courses online, and we also offer a variety of training opportunities.
- Tools to improve writing on the web
- October 18, 2016
- Improve your writing for the web with these two easy tools.
- Gamification: Use What Works in D2L
- October 10, 2016
- MOOC data research is helping us understand which gamification features work in online classes, and a BrightSpace webinar can help you understand how to apply them in your D2L course.
- Now available – royalty free media to enhance your course!
- October 7, 2016
- Distance Education is providing pilot access to royalty free media collections during 2016-17.
- View more ...