The 2015-16 PCC Catalog is now available
Visit the Catalog website. It contains:
- Admission requirements, career information, and the courses required for each PCC degree and certificate.
- The description for each credit course.
- Information on student support services.
- A list of full-time faculty.
If you would like a print copy of the 2015-16 catalog, you can:
- Download and print a PDF from the catalog website.
- Visit a PCC bookstore, which will sell a limited number of bound copies, available in mid-late August. Contact any PCC Bookstore location for more information.
If you're pursuing a degree, certificate, or credits to transfer, use the catalog and an advisor to plan the courses you will take. The quarterly schedule of classes lists the times and locations of classes that are offered each term; it doesn't specify what classes you need to take.