We strive to make the content on this website and the services at PCC as accessible as possible! Please use one of these resources, or leave a comment using the form below.
- Accessibility for Online Courses
- Instructional techniques and training for faculty.
- Accessible Building Features Map
- Find features like automatic door openers and accessible water fountains.
- Adaptive Computer Technology Services
- Tutorials and information about technology.
- Disability Services
- Student accommodation.
- Office of Equity and Inclusion
- Policies related to diversity, inclusion and equity.
Who is responsible for accessibility at PCC?
We all are! Because accessibility is the work of the whole college, we formed the PCC Accessibility Committee, which brings together students, faculty, staff and deans in the name of achieving an inclusive, accessible environment at PCC. The steering committee meets every term to identify necessary improvements. Work groups meet monthly to address barriers in our built and digital environments.
- Learn more: projects, membership, and meeting schedules are published in the Accessibility Committee Documentation.
Have feedback for us?
If you have any questions or comments about accessibility at PCC, please fill out the following form.