We strive to make the content on this website and the services at PCC as accessible as possible! Please use one of these resources, or complete the form below to leave a comment.
- Accessibility for Online Course Content
- Instructional techniques and training for faculty.
- Accessible Building Features Map
- Find features like automatic door openers and accessible water fountains.
- Adaptive Computer Technology Services
- Tutorials and information about technology.
- Disability Services
- Student accommodation.
- Office of Equity and Inclusion
- Policies related to diversity, inclusion and equity.
- Access keys
- Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the website. Learn more about the available access keys.
- Make text bigger or smaller
- We have used relative units (such as percentage) when specifying font size on PCC pages allowing users to adjust the size to their liking. Learn how to resize the text in your browser.
- PDFs and documents
- Linking to documents that require extra software is discouraged, but sometimes required. When this occurs, a label is added to the end of the link describing the type of document that is about to be opened. Learn more about how we label documents formats.
Have feedback for us?
If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of this site, please fill out the following form: