Rock Creek Bldg. 2, Rm. 103 | 971-722-7448
Is a program for single parents and displaced homemakers who are committed to making positive changes in their lives. The focus of the program is on increasing self-awareness and self-esteem, and improving life skills. The goal is to assist students in making a career choice and developing skills that will lead to financial independence.
- Classes are tuition free
- Earn four college credits
- Some child care & transportation reimbursement available
- On-going support and advising available to New Directions' graduates through the Women's Resource Center and student services of Rock Creek
What will I learn?
- Personality Styles
- Goal Setting
- Decision making
- Confidence building
- Time Management
- Career interest assessment
- Work environment options
- Values clarification
- Research skills
- Informational interviews
- Job search skills
- Non-traditional career exploration
We are now offering New Direction in three separate locations!
Rock Creek Campus, Downtown Hillsboro, & St. Helens
NEXT ORIENTATION DATE: May 30, 2012 - 6:00-8:00pm - RC Bldg 2, Rm. 103