Note: Microsoft Silverlight is required - free download
Something wrong? If the video stops working,
please try this alternate link
Students who have graduated fall 2014 or will be completing their degree this winter, spring or summer 2015 are invited to participate in commencement.
To track your progress towards completion, please view your GRAD Plan.
2015 Ceremony Details
- Friday, June 12, 2015
- 7pm (arrive between 5:30pm and 6pm)
300 N. Winning Way
Portland, OR 97208
- RSVP by May 18:
- Online through your MyPCC portal
- Log in to MyPCC
- From the Home tab > College Announcements channel > Click on the Commencement RSVP link
- Enter the requested information and click Submit
Take the shuttle to commencement!
On the day of commencement, parking will be free at the PCC Cascade Campus, and Parking and Transportation Services will offer free shuttles from Cascade to the Memorial Coliseum. Friends and family are welcome to ride! Shuttles will leave from Cascade beginning at 4:00pm and will run approximately every 15-20 minutes. The shuttles will continue to run for 1 hour after the ceremony.
- Cascade Campus
- Memorial Coliseum
- Starting at 4pm, shuttle departs and returns every 15 minutes. Last shuttle leaves the coliseum 45 minutes after ceremony.
How many guests can I bring?
The event is open invitation and no tickets are required for guests. Seating will be available for disabled and for hearing impaired guests. Headsets will be available at the Information Booth in the Coliseum Lobby. Although it is a celebration, please inform your guests that no food, drinks, gift baskets, presents, or helium balloons are allowed into the facility.
What can I bring to the ceremony?
Please do not bring valuables . There is no place to store them and unfortunately, things have been stolen in the past. Whatever you bring, you will take into the auditorium with you. There is not a changing area available. No food, drinks, gift baskets, presents, or helium balloons are allowed into the facility.
National Anthem Singer Auditions
PCC is holding open auditions for the National Anthem singer at the 2015 ceremony. Any and all interested singers are invited!
- Friday, May 15, 2014
- Cascade - MAHB 104 (Auditorium)
Each year, one graduating student is selected to address their fellow graduates at PCC’s Commencement Ceremony. We are looking for 2014-15 graduates who have an inspirational story to share. Interested?
To apply: Student Speaker Application
Applications are due: Monday, April 13, 2015
Come visit the Grad Fair at your campus for a one-stop-shop to all things commencement!
Commencement partners from Jostens, the Bookstore, ASPCC, The Alumni Foundation and more will all be available to help you prepare for the ceremony.
Time & Locations - All fairs are from 11am to 1pm.
- May 4:
- Southeast - Mt. Tabor Great Hall
- May 5:
- Cascade - Student Union Building
- May 6:
- Sylvania - CC Upper Mall
- May 7:
- Rock Creek - Building 9 Hallway
Caps, Gowns, and Cords
Caps, gowns, and honor chords will be sold at PCC bookstores from May 1 through early June. Cap and gown sizes are limited - get yours early for the best fit!
All gowns worn by graduates must be purchased through the PCC bookstore. Blue gowns worn by previous PCC graduates are acceptable.
- Cap and gown:
- $27.95 (same price since 2012!)
- Honor cords:
- $8.95 - Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.75-4.0 will receive an honors notice in their PCC email. You must bring this email to the bookstore to purchase an honor cord.
- Price varies depending on announcement choice. Students can buy announcements at the bookstore or personalized announcements through Jostens.
- Extra tassels:
- Standard tassel - $3.95, Bling tassel - $7.95
2014 Commencement Photos
Graduates can locate their graduation photos online by visiting gradimages.com. The following two pieces of information are required to access your account:
- Your last name
- Your graduation year
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Grad Images Customer Service Department by calling 800-261-2576.