Child Care Subsidy Program

Women's Resource Center | CC268 | 971-722-4651 |


child and caretaker laughing

Child Development Center

HT 220 | 971-722-4424 |
The Child Development Center is licensed by the state of Oregon and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. The center is planned and staffed to provide a training facility for the Early Education and Family Studies department students and a sound educational program for young children.

Child care resource and referral

Sylvania students who are in good standing with financial aid, and are Pell Grant – eligible, may apply for the childcare subsidy program. The childcare subsidy program provides financial assistance for school-related childcare expenses. Sylvania Women's Resource Center also maintains a basic list of resources for students looking for childcare off campus.

Rock Creek

The Child Care Center at the Rock Creek is closed

We know this decision may inconvenience some families. Our goal now is to assist as many parents as possible. The Rock Creek Women’s Resource Center facilitates a Parenting Club and also maintains lists of useful resources. You may contact Kristen Martin at the Rock Creek Campus Women’s Resource Center at 971-722-7448.


Child care subsidy program

Student Center Information Booth | 971-722-5575
At this time there is no on-campus child care at Cascade. Cascade students in good standing, on financial aid, and Pell-eligible may apply for the child care subsidy program. The child care subsidy program provides financial assistance for school-related child care expenses. We also provide referrals for off-campus child care centers, family child care providers, school-age programs, Head Start, and preschools located within the tri-county area. For more information, visit the Student Center Information Booth or call 971-722-5575.


Child care subsidy grant

Mt. Tabor Room 152 | 971-722-6053

Currently there is no on-campus child care at Southeast, but we do offer two child care grants that provide financial assistance for child care expenses to students enrolled at Southeast Campus. To apply for the programs, you must be in good academic and financial aid standing. To apply for the SAF Subsidy, your children must be enrolled at a child care facility that is currently licensed by the State of Oregon. Applications are available the first day of fall, winter, and spring terms in the ASPCC Office, Mt. Tabor 152. All qualified applicants will be put on a wait list for CCAMPIS Grant. Please contact Administrative Assistant at 971-722-6053 with any questions.