Join us for our 20th annual job fair!
- Tuesday, April 25th, 2017
- 11am - 3pm
- Cascade Campus gymnasium
Early Bird Registration, if you register before Feb. 28th the fee is just $400 after that date pay regular fee of $450.
Government Agency rate $300 and Non-profit community based organization rate $200 if registered by Feb. 28th after that date the fee increases by $50.
*Please note, this event is for employers offering bona fide employment opportunities paying at least minimum wage. Unpaid internships must adhere to federal and state standards. Other business ventures, including opportunities which require an initial investment are excluded from participating.
Complete the form below, and we will send you an invoice. All fields are required. Any questions? Contact DeAnne Hardy, email@example.com or 971-722-5613 .
Employer Registration and Contract
- Payment and Registration Deadline
- Registration and payment deadline is April 7th, 2017
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of an employers registration may be made by e-mail to DeAnne Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 cancellation fee prior to April 7th, 2017. If cancellation is made after April 7th, 2017 payment for the booth space remains the responsibility of the employer, this includes registering for the event and not showing the day of.
- No refunds will be made after April 7th, 2017
Participating Employers Receive...
- Extensive advertising utilizing social media (LinkedIn, Facebook for example).
- Ads for event in Portland metro newspapers (Oregonian, El Hispanic, Asian Reporter and Portland Observer).
- Event is promoted at all 4 PCC Campus locations, 3 PCC Workforce Training Centers & PCC satellite locations.
- Targeted recruitments throughout the community to churches, area schools and community organizations.
- Your company's name and a link to your web site on the PCC Job Fair web page.
- Day-of fair program with your company's name and table location at the fair (if registration is received before 4/7/17) .
- One 6' table and two chairs.
- Free wireless access, for employers, in the gymnasium during the event.
- Two lunches included (there is a fee for additional lunches).
- Free continental breakfast.
- Table sign with company name.
- Assistance with loading and unloading equipment.
- One free parking pass.
- Shuttle from employer parking lot to job fair event location.
- Limited number of electrical outlets available.