Cascade Job Fair Registration
Join us for our 16th annual job fair!
- Tuesday, April 30th, 2013
- 11am - 3pm
- Cascade campus gymnasium
Participating Employers Receive...
- Extensive advertising utilizing social media (LinkedIn, Facebook for example)
- Ads for event in Portland metro newspapers (Oregonian, El Hispanic, Asian Reporter and Portland Observer).
- Event is promoted at all 4 PCC Campus locations, 3 PCC Workforce Training Centers & PCC satellite locations.
- Targeted recruitments throughout the community to churches, area schools and community organizations
- Your company's name and a link to your web site on the PCC Job Fair web page.
- Day-of fair program with your company's name and table location at the fair (if registration is received before 4/12/13) .
- One 6' table with table cloth and two chairs.
- Free wireless access, for employers, in the gymnasium during the event.
- Two lunch tickets included (there is a fee for additional lunch tickets) .
- Free continental breakfast.
- Table sign with company name.
- Assistance with loading and unloading equipment.
- One free parking pass.
- Shuttle bus from employer parking lot to job fair event location.
- Limited number of electrical outlets available.
Employer Registration and Contract
- Registration Fee
Early Bird Registration is $375 before February 28, 2013, after this date registration fee increases to $450.
Government Agency rate $275 and Non-profit community based organization rate $175 as long as registration is received by the Early Bird deadline. After February 28, 2013 the fee increases by $50.
- Payment and Registration Deadline
- Registration and payment deadline is April 12th, 2013
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of an employers registration may be made by e-mail to DeAnne Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 cancellation fee prior to April 12th, 2013. If cancellation is made after April 12th, 2013 payment for the booth space remains the responsibility of the employer, this includes registering for the event and not showing the day of.
- No refunds will be made after April 12th, 2013
Please note, this event is for employers offering bona fide employment opportunities paying at least minimum wage. Unpaid internships must adhere to federal and state standards. Other business ventures, including opportunities which require an initial investment are excluded from participating.
Complete the form below, and we will send you an invoice. All fields are required. Any questions? Contact DeAnne Hardy, email@example.com or 971-722-5613 .