Student Account Contact Information
Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions - he could save you a lot of time!
See other students' questions about paying for college...
- How do I pay my bill?
- Can I authorize my parents or someone else to view and pay my bill online?
- I don’t want to pay online. What are my other options?
- My financial aid is disbursed after the start of the term. How am I going to pay for classes?
- Where can I find my student account balance?
- When is payment due?
- Do you have any payment plans?
- Is PCC-Pay secure?
- Will I get an e-bill if I didn’t register using MyPCC?
- When will my e-bill be sent?
Student Account Helpline
- 971-722-8888, option 3
- Helpline hours
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm
|Sylvania||CC 210||Monday to Thursday: 9:30 am to 6pm
Friday: 8am to 4pm
Closed daily from 1 to 2pm
|Rock Creek||Bldg. 9 Room 103|
|Southeast||Mt. Tabor Hall 150A|
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280