Student Account Services Contact Information
Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions - he could save you a lot of time!
See other students' questions about paying for college...
- I don’t want to pay online. What are my other options?
- Can I authorize my parents or someone else to view and pay my bill online?
- My financial aid is disbursed after the start of the term. How am I going to pay for classes?
- Where can I find my student account balance?
- Do you have any payment plans?
- When is payment due?
- What information will my parent, spouse, or other authorized payer see?
- How do I get a printed bill?
- Can I use AmeriCorps funds to pay for non-credit classes?
- What is PCC-Pay?
Student Account Helpline
- 971-722-8888, option 3
- Helpline hours
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm
Student Account Services
|Sylvania||Answer Center, CC building||Mon to Thu: 9:30am to 6pm
Fri: 8am to 4pm
|Rock Creek||Bldg. 9 Room 103|
|Southeast||SCOMM 115 Answer Center|
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280