Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions - he could save you a lot of time!
See other students' questions about paying for college...
- I don’t want to pay online. What are my other options?
- Can I authorize my parents or someone else to view and pay my bill online?
- I am expecting financial aid. Why was I dropped from my classes?
- Where can I find my student account balance?
- My financial aid is disbursed after the start of the term. How am I going to pay for classes?
Student Account Helpline
- 971-722-8888, option 3
- Helpline hours
Monday thru Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 4pm
Student Account Services
|Cascade||SSB 102B|| |
Mon-Thu: 9am to 5pm
Fri: 9am to 4pm
|Rock Creek||Bldg. 9 103|
- Mailing address
- Portland Community College
ATTN: Student Accounts
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280
- Fax number