Financial aid contact information
Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions - he could save you a lot of time!
See other students' questions about financial aid...
- How do I get my financial aid refund?
- I am expecting financial aid. Why was I dropped from my classes?
- I lost my job. Can I get more financial aid?
- When will I know if I get financial aid?
- I signed up for financial aid. Why am I getting deleted for non-payment?
- I want to transfer from PCC to another school. Does my financial aid transfer with me?
- School has already started. Can I apply for financial aid?
- I haven’t reached the time limit of my financial aid. Why do I have to file a Timeframe Extension?
- I was attending another school, but now I want to go to PCC. Can I get my financial aid at PCC?
- If I am receiving Financial Aid (Title IV Federal Student Aid), will any of my AmeriCorps funds be affected?
Financial Aid Helpline
- 971-722-8888, option 4
- Helpline hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm
Financial Aid Offices
|Sylvania||CC 205||Mon to Thu: 10am to 6pm
Fri: 10am to 4pm
|Rock Creek||Bldg 9 Rm 104|
|Southeast||SCOMM 115 Answer Center||Mon to Thu: 9am to 6pm
Fri: 9am to 4pm
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don't wait in line: use a drop box, mail it or fax it!
Drop boxes are located outside each campus Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Office
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280