Financial aid contact information
Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions - he could save you a lot of time!
See other students' questions about financial aid...
- How do I get my financial aid refund?
- My financial aid is disbursed after the start of the term. How am I going to pay for classes?
- I need to withdraw from a course. How will this affect my financial aid?
- I lost my job. Can I get more financial aid?
- How much financial aid will I be awarded?
- When will I know if I get financial aid?
- I signed up for financial aid. Why am I getting deleted for non-payment?
- How do I use financial aid to buy books at the bookstore?
- Do I still have to set up a payment plan since my financial aid isn't disbursed until after the payment deadline?
- Do my grading options impact my student record and my financial aid?
Financial Aid Helpline
- 971-722-8888, option 4
- Helpline hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm
Financial Aid Offices
|Sylvania||CC 212||Mon to Thu: 10am to 6pm
Fri: 10am to 4pm
|Rock Creek||Bldg 9 Rm 104|
|Southeast||SCOMM 115 Answer Center||Mon to Thu: 9am to 6pm
Fri: 9am to 4pm
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don't wait in line: use a drop box, mail it or fax it!
Drop boxes are located outside each campus Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Office
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280