Financial Aid Contact Information
Before contacting someone...
...have you tried asking the panther? The panther has answers to common questions - he could save you a lot of time!
See other students' questions about financial aid...
- When are the financial aid disbursement dates?
- I applied for Financial Aid but haven't heard back from anyone yet. Who should I contact?
- Can financial aid pay for my childcare?
- When should I apply for Financial Aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How long does it take to get awarded?
- What is the maximum income limit for financial aid?
- When will I get an Award Letter?
- Can I repeat a class and have it covered by financial aid?
- Does Financial Aid need to know if I am dropping a class?
Financial Aid Helpline
- 971-722-8888, option 4
- Helpline Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 4pm
Financial Aid Offices
|Sylvania||CC 212||Monday to Thursday: 10am to 6pm
Friday: 10am to 4pm
|Rock Creek||Bldg 9 Rm 104|
|Southeast||Mt. Tabor Hall 152a||Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 4pm
SE office is closed from 12 to 1pm
Need to send us something?
If you need to send us a document, don't wait in line: use a drop box, mail it or fax it!
Drop boxes are located outside each campus Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Office
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280