Tales of the Arabian Nights (Part 2)
by Mary Zimmerman
- Designed by Sarah Gahagan, Jamie Tait and Dan Hays
- Directed by Jessica Wallenfels
- Friday May 6, 7pm – OPENING NIGHT
- Saturday May 7, 7pm
- Thursday May 12, 11am – Matinee
- Friday May 13, 7pm
- Saturday May 14, 7pm – Sign Language Interpretation
- Sunday May 15, 2pm – Matinee
General Admission: $10 (a small fee will be added by Brown Paper Tickets).
Students, PCC Staff, Seniors, Veterans and PCC Alumnae: $8, available at the box office one hour before curtain time of each performance in the PAC lobby, and in the PCC Bookstore (as of 9/21/2015).
All performances are presented in the Performing Arts Center, PCC Sylvania Campus, 12000 SW 49th Ave, Portland, OR 97219.
All Seating is General Admission; there is no assigned seating. The theatre is Handicapped Accessible. Hearing Impaired support available at the box office.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 971-722-4323.