Welcome to the PCC Theatre
PCC Sylvania Performing Arts Center Theater (PAC) | 12000 SW 49th Ave., Portland, OR 97219
PCC Theatre presents it's 2014-2015 season
- Winter: Hairspray, The Broadway Musical
- Spring: The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams
Hairspray, The Broadway Musical
Can Tracy Turnblad achieve her dream of dancing on the Corny Collins show? Can the youth of 1960's Baltimore change the division between black and white by bringing the city to it's feet, or will the adults who can't change bring them to their knees? This beloved musical will certainly bring you to your feet, if you can stop tapping them!
- Friday, March 6, 2015, 7pm Curtain
- Saturday, March 7, 2015, 7pm Curtain
- Thursday, March 12, 2015, 11am Curtain
- Friday, March 13, 2015, 7pm Curtain
- Saturday, March 14, 2015, 7pm Curtain
- Sunday, March 15, 2015, 2pm Curtain
Hairspray Tickets will be available in advance at the PCC Sylvania Bookstore, and (if still available) at the door, cash and check only.
- $10 general public
- $8 all students/seniors/PCC staff/groups of 10 or more
The Glass Menagerie
Auditions for The Glass Menagerie
January 13, 14 or 15th 1-3pm in the PAC lobby. Sign ups required, please sign up on the PAC 102 door. Auditions will consist of readings from the play.
This classic vaulted Tennessee Williams to the pantheon of American playwrights and established his reputation as a visionary for the contemporary theatre. Join Tom, Laura and Amanda Wingfield as they navigate the treacherous territory of lost family, impossible expectations and desperation. This beautiful play recently revived on Broadway with Cherry Jones and Zach Quinto and played to sold out houses for months! Come and see why The Glass Menagerie is considered an American classic!
Note: Due to the unique staging of this production, a limited number of seats will be sold. Tickets will go on sale the first week of Spring term in the PCC Sylvania Bookstore.
- Friday, May 8, 7pm
- Saturday, May 9, 7pm
- Thursday, May 14, 7pm
- Friday, May 15, Matinée 11am
- Saturday, May 16, 7pm
- Sunday, May 17, Matinée 2pm