PCC Theatre Season 2016-2017
- Almost Maine, by John Cariani: A series of short vignettes exploring love and loss in a town so small it's called "Almost".
- In the Heights: The Tony Award winning musical by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Broadway's Hamiton.
- Love and Information, by Carol Churchill: In this fast moving kaleidoscope, more than a hundred characters try to make sense of what they know, and cannot know.
Coming in March!
In the Heights:
The Tony Award winning musical by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Broadway's Hamilton.
- Friday March 10, 7pm
- Saturday March 11, 7pm
- Wednesday March 15, 7pm
- Thursday March 16, 11am
- Friday March 17, 7pm
- Saturday March 18, 7pm
- Sunday March 19, 2pm
Tickets available online VERY soon!
- Music and Lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Book by Quiara Alegria Hudes
- Conceived by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Music Directed by Mak Kastelic
- Directed by Julianne Johnson-Weiss
- Choreographed by Sarah Parker
Development of In The Heights was supported by the Eugene O’Neill Theater Center during a residency at the Music Theater Conference of 2005. Initially developed by Back House Productions. Originally Produced on Broadway by Kevin McCollum, Jeffrey Seller, Jill Furman Willis, Sander Jacobs, Goodman/Grossman, Peter Fine, Everett/Skipper. In The Heights is presented through special arrangement with R & H Theatricals.