Who can contribute?
All PCC students interested in prose, poetry and artwork can submit works to Pointed Circle. Interested in editing and publishing? Sign up for WR 246.
How to submit
Send your submission to the address below. Be sure to comply with the deadlines and submission guidelines.
- Deadline for submissions: March 10
- Submissions accepted: October 1 through February 7
- Notifications occur in early June
- Publication date: June
The editors are looking for:
- Poetry: up to six pages.
- Prose: limited to 3,000 words.
- Artwork: artwork should be reproduced in black and white. State the medium used and provide titles on all pieces.
Screening is anonymous, so do not include your name anywhere on the manuscripts. Instead, include a cover letter with your name, email, address, and a 25-word biographical note. Every accepted contributor receives two copies of Pointed Circle as payment. Email your submission to Justin Rigamonti.
Send or deliver hard-copy submissions to:
Editors, Pointed Circle Magazine
Portland Community College
Cascade Campus, SC 206
705 N. Killingsworth Street
Portland, OR 97217