Consider the new event center at PCC’s Rock Creek Campus for your next meeting or event. Located 1.5 miles north of the 185th St. exit on Highway 26, the center is ideally suited to fill the meeting space needs of Washington County businesses, government agencies and the non-profit community. Submit a facility use inquiry to check availability and get more information.
- The center contains 4,000 square feet of meeting space that is divisible into three smaller rooms.
- The entire space will seat up to 225 persons for banquets and 425 persons for meetings.
- Each space is fully equipped with audio-visual equipment and internet access.
- Each room will accommodate up to 120 persons for meetings and 75 persons for banquets.
- A reception lobby and outdoor patio complement the meeting areas.
- Catering is available on-site.