Faculty, Staff and Retiree Campaign 2016-17
This year, your gift to PCC student scholarships and programs is more meaningful than ever. When we reach our goal of 700 PCC donors, Whole Foods Market will donate $5000 in food to PCC Student Food Banks.
For more than thirty years, faculty, staff and retirees have been enhancing student success and accessibility through generous contributions to the PCC Foundation.
Together we can!
The impact of your gift
An example of what your gift would mean to one of our students:
- $152 ($12.67 per month): Covers one GED test
- $240 ($20 per month): Purchases two tools for a career technology student
- $360 ($30 per month): Covers one four-credit class
- $480 ($40 per month): Covers books for one term
- $600 ($50 per month): Covers two three-credit classes
Many ways to give
You can make a gift today.
Our online form makes donating both fast and secure.
PCC Payroll Deduction
Payroll deduction is a great way to give. You can choose to donate one hour's pay, or a specified amount each month.
A single direct payment can be made using a check, or your credit card.
Pledge a Donation
You can also pledge to give a donation semi-annually, or quarterly.