Faculty, Staff and Retiree Campaign
2020-21 Faculty, Staff and Retiree Campaign
As you know, there’s so much that goes into supporting student success. You make opportunity possible for our students every day.
We hope you will join us this year for our special Big Give Day Faculty, Staff and Retiree Campaign on September 30 – October 1. Our community is coming together to raise $100,000 for scholarships and programs that support student success. The first $50,000 given will be matched dollar-for-dollar by the Schlesinger Family Foundation. Help make the dream of a college education possible for PCC students by making your gift today!
Our official Big Give Day campaign goes live at noon on Wednesday, September 30. If you’d like to make a gift now and have it count towards that campaign, see the giving options below.
The impact of your gift
An example of what your gift would mean to one of our students:
- $5/month ($60 annually) funds an emergency grant to a student who needs to pay a utility bill.
- $15/month ($180 annually) supplies a student and their family with hygiene items for the year.
- $29/month ($348 annually) covers the cost of the College Survival and Success course for a Future Connect student.
- $50/month ($600 annually) provides a student with a book grant for one year.
- $62/month ($750 annually) covers the cost of tools for an automotive student.
- $85/month ($1,020 annually) funds a scholarship for a student.
Many ways to give
Our online form makes donating both fast and secure.
PCC payroll deduction
Payroll deduction is a great way to give. You can choose to donate one hour’s pay or a specified amount each month.
Your gift can be made using a check or your credit card.
Via checking or savings account
You can also make a monthly gift from your checking or savings account.