2018-19 Faculty, Staff and Retiree Campaign
"Save a Seat" for our students by participating in this year's Faculty, Staff and Retiree Campaign. As you know, there's so much that goes into supporting student success. When you make a gift, you help "save a seat" for students in the classroom, in the cafeteria and on the bus. Together, we can continue to support students where and when they need it most.
Join us and "Save a Seat":
- So that students can afford to learn.
- PCC Foundation scholarships make a PCC education possible for 1,300 students each year.
- So hunger doesn’t hold our students back.
- The Panther Pantries ease the burden of students facing food insecurity by providing healthy, fresh and non-perishable food items and hygiene supplies.
- So setbacks don’t slow our students down.
- Emergency grants help students on the verge of dropping out of school by providing them with funds to take care of unexpected expenses.
- $5/month ($60 annually) funds an emergency grant to a student who needs to pay a utility bill.
- $15/month ($180 annually) supplies a student and their family with hygiene items for the year.
- $30/month ($360 annually) provides an emergency grant to a student facing an unexpected car repair.
- $50/month ($600 annually) covers the cost of books for one year.
- $62/month ($750 annually) provides food vouchers to 150 students.
- $85/month ($1,020 annually) funds a scholarship for a student.
The impact of your gift
An example of what your gift would mean to one of our students:
Many ways to give
Our online form makes donating both fast and secure.
PCC payroll deduction
Payroll deduction is a great way to give. You can choose to donate one hour’s pay or a specified amount each month.
Your gift can be made using a check or your credit card.
Via checking or savings account
You can also make a monthly gift from your checking or savings account.