Computer Applications and Office Systems
Special event this summer only!
The Intel Ultimate Engineering Experience is geared to support undergraduates exploring engineering and computer education. This is an exciting opportunity that is open to students majoring in Computer Applications and Office Systems - you won’t want to miss it!!
- Rock Creek Campus
- July 15 - August 22, 2013
- Intel Ultimate Engineering Experience
The Computer Applications and Office Systems (CAS/OS) program prepares students for careers in two large and growing fields: administrative support and web site development and design. Many students take these courses to improve their current job skills or to learn new skills to help them move into a new career. The CAS/OS classes will support students in many other academic endeavors.
Degrees and Certificates
In this program you can earn the following:
- Associate of Applied Science, Administrative Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science, Administrative Office Professional
- Associate of Applied Science, Website Development and Design
- One-Year Certificate, Administrative Assistant
- One-Year Certificate, Website Development and Design
- Less than One-Year Certificate, Virtual Assistant
- Less than One-Year Certificates: Career Pathways
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Word Processing
- Office Assistant
- Web Assistant I
- Web Assistant II
- Marketable Skills Awards
See the catalog for information regarding program requirements. All CAS/OS courses applied to a certificate or degree must be passed with a “C” grade or better.
CAS/OS Program News
- A new Virtual Assistant Certificate was officially approved by the State of Oregon. All courses are available online.
- For the benefit of our students, nearly all CAS/OS courses are offered in both a distance learning and computerized classroom format.
- Apply for admission to PCC.
- Meet with a CAS/OS instructor for advising and pick up a Recommended Course Sequence handout.
- Contact the admissions office and let them know which degree or certificate you have decided to pursue.