Preview Days for High School Students
Are you a high school student thinking about going to Portland Community College? Would you like to learn more about PCC’s excellent academic programs? Do you have questions about how to fulfill your college goals? Then PCC Preview Days is the event for you!
Portland Community College will be opening its doors to high school students to come and participate in a day-long introduction to our programs and services. During preview days you will:
- Get valuable information on how to get ready to attend PCC.
- Go on a campus tour.
- Spend time interacting with PCC faculty and staff.
- Get answers to your questions regarding coming to PCC.
- Have fun!
Each PCC campus will be welcoming high school students on a different day during spring term. You may participate in any or all of these events.
Pre-registration is required in order to participate in PCC Preview Days. Please select the appropriate registration form and follow the instructions below:
- Group Registration Form:
- For use by high schools that will be bringing groups of students to PCC Preview Days. Please submit this form by the deadline indicated. Information on where to submit the form is printed on the application.
- Individual Registration Form:
- For use by individual high school students who will be coming to PCC Preview Days on their own. There are limited spots for individual registrations. Please submit this form by the deadline indicated. Information on where to submit the form is printed on the application.
|PCC Campus||Event Date||Agenda||Application Deadline|
|Rock Creek||Friday, February 15, 2013||Agenda||February 8, 2013|
|Southeast Center||Friday, March 8, 2013 (limited space)||Agenda||March 1, 2013|
|Sylvania Campus||Friday, April 19, 2013||TBA||admission closed|
|Cascade Campus||Friday, May 10, 2013||Agenda||admission closed|
Here is what a typical Preview Day agenda looks like:
- Doors open, check-in
- Welcome, orientation to preview day
- 10am-12 noon
- Information sessions
- 12 noon
- Lunch (optional), dismissal
If you have a disability that requires any special materials, services, or assistance, please contact a PCC Outreach Coordinator at the admissions office numbers below at least 72 hours prior to the date of the event so they may arrange appropriate accommodations. For general information via TTY, call 971-722-4877.
Please feel free to contact one of our admissions offices for more information about Preview Days:
- Rock Creek Campus: 971-722-7225
- Southeast Center: 971-722-6348
- Sylvania Campus: 971-722-8521
- Cascade Campus: 971-722-5291
You can also send email to email@example.com. See you soon!