Welcome to Level 3!
Fidelia is your teacher.
You can use a mobile phone, tablet, notebook, laptop, or desktop computer to attend live class and do your homework.
- Class begins September 27th; the last day is Monday, December 13th.
- There is no class on Thursday, November 11th OR Thursday, November 25th.
- You will have homework every week in the textbook, workbook, and on websites.
- Your homework is listed in the tab on the right side of this page by Week number. For example, you will find the first week homework in the Week 1 tab.
- You will practice reading, writing, listening, speaking, and grammar.
- You will show your writing to the teacher.
- You can send an e-mail, a photo, an attachment, or show your answers during a video call (with Zoom).
Learn about COVID-19 in your own language.
Learn about how PCC Counselors can help you in this video.
Need food? technology? support? Check out these Student COVID-19 Resources and Emergency Funds.
Free Internet Access
- How to log in to MyPCC – video link — If you need your username, please contact me. Do NOT contact the teacher in the video, please! This video is also very helpful for setting up your MyPCC account.
- Please take a look at this link: Ways to Pay Tuition at PCC
- How to Pay in MyPCC
- You can now pay your tuition by phone–call Student Accounts at 971-722-8888, option 3!**
- If you need a Fee Waiver, read the information here!
- How to buy your textbook (a short video from PCC)