In the Healthcare Essentials course, you will develop interpersonal communication skills, build skills to help you succeed in school, and get support with onboarding to PCC. The course teaches the skills to prepare you for the next step in your healthcare career.
Upcoming course information
- Next class coming in early 2022
- Tuesday through Thursday, 1-3:30pm
- Offered online via Zoom
- No cost to participants
You will learn
- Communication competency
- Workplace ethics and professionalism
- Team building and collaboration
- Effective problem solving
- Embracing diversity
Participate or learn more
This program is funded through the Title III RISES Grant. Portland Community College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Institution. Contact Disability Services if you have a disability that requires services.