Digital literacy resource library
Learning at PCC
- Digital literacy workshops
A new series is offered each month to help you build basic skills. No cost to the community!
- Computer classes
Learning just for fun? Improving your skills for the workplace? Looking to work towards a degree? We’ve got a class for you!
- Digital literacy tutoring for PCC Students
Computer literacy support is available to PCC students. Schedule an appointment or get self-help resources.
Free community resources
- GFC Global: Huge library of tutorials for computer basics, Microsoft Office, and more.
- Multnomah County Library: Classes, drop-in tech support, and access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Washington County Library: Helpful links to tech learning, and access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Free Geek: Learning for all levels, tech support, and low-cost refurbished computers.
- EveryoneOn.org: Find low-cost Internet and affordable computers in your area.
Self-led computer basics
- Digital Learn: Beginner computer basics tutorials.
- GFC Computer Basics: Beginner computer basics tutorials.
- Typing Club: Online typing test and practice portal.
Quick how-to videos
Self-led intermediate and advanced learning
- Google Workspace: Collection of short how-to videos for Google Workspace.
- Code Academy: Start learning to code for free.
- Khan Academy: Computer programming courses, and much more.
- Coursera: Courses on a huge range of topics (note: not all classes are free).
- Microsoft Learn: Online classes to train for Microsoft certificates (note: while classes may be free, testing for certificates may have a cost).