Washington County Workforce Development
Portland Community College’s Workforce Development partners with WorkSource Oregon and WorkSystems Inc. to reach out to the Washington County community. We offer customized courses and services to enhance your career as well as programs and tools to help you return to work with improved skills in today’s competitive job market.
Whether you are unemployed, underemployed, or facing a layoff, you can access a wide range of resources to assist you in your search for employment, such as on-the-job training, workplace computer skills, resume building, interview workshops, advising, and counseling.
- Talent Link
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Oregon Labor Market Information System (OLMIS)
- Oregon Unemployment Insurance
Here’s a list of comprehensive workshops we offer for job seekers:
*Note: There may be changes in the schedule – please call the WorkSource locations to get the most up-to-date version of these flyers.
WorkSource Portland Metro Beaverton/Hillsboro
PCC Willow Creek Center
241 SW Edgeway Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97006
WorkSource Portland Metro Tualatin
7995 SW Mohawk St.,
Tualatin, OR 97062
Phone: 503-612-4200, option 4
PCC’s Washington County Workforce Development provides workforce solutions for businesses and individuals to enhance the economic strength of our community. Washington County Workforce Development believes:
- In the dignity and worth of every person.
- The diversity of staff, participants, and partnerships enhance our effectiveness.
- In demonstrating integrity and promoting credibility through our daily interactions.
- Creativity produces innovative services.
- Through teamwork, we foster support and success within our staff.
- In providing excellent service to help our customers achieve success.
- Business partnerships are essential to the success of our organization.
- In promoting opportunities for staff and participants to build skills through continuing education.
- Everyone should have the opportunity to become employed.