Community Workforce Development Washington County
Willow Creek Center offers a suite of program services that provide guidance and support while you explore in-demand careers, build skills, and identify scholarship opportunities to start you on an educational path leading to a career that supports you and the lifestyle you desire to live.
Learn more by clicking the links below or reaching out to our team: email@example.com / 971-722-2688
- On-Ramp to Manufacturing
- On-Ramp to Healthcare
- On-Ramp to Construction/Trades
- On-Ramp to Contact Tracing
- Healthcare Essentials
We also partner with WorkSource Oregon and WorkSystems Inc. to reach out to the Washington County community. We offer customized courses and services to enhance your career as well as programs and tools to help you return to work with improved skills in today’s competitive job market.
- Virtual workshop calendar for WorkSource Beaverton-Hillsboro and Tualatin
- For a tutorial on how to register for a workshop through WorkSource, click here.
- Construction Training
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Oregon Labor Market Information System (OLMIS)
- Oregon Unemployment Insurance
Whether you are unemployed, underemployed, or facing a layoff, you can access a wide range of resources to assist you in your search for employment. If you’re ready to skill up, we can help you explore career options and identify education programs that will help you reach your goals. We also offer workplace computer skills, resume building, interview workshops, advising, and more.