Washington County Community Workforce Development
Willow Creek Center offers a suite of program services that provides guidance and support while you explore in-demand careers, build skills, and identify scholarship opportunities to start you on an educational path leading to a career that supports you and the lifestyle you desire to live.
Whether you are unemployed, underemployed, or facing a layoff, you can access a wide range of resources to assist you in your search for employment, such as on-the-job training, workplace computer skills, resume building, interview workshops, advising, and counseling.
- Construction Training
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Oregon Labor Market Information System (OLMIS)
- Oregon Unemployment Insurance
Here’s a list of comprehensive workshops we offer for job seekers:
- Virtual workshop calendar for WorkSource Beaverton-Hillsboro and Tualatin
- For a tutorial on how to register for a workshop through WorkSource, click here.
*Note: There may be changes in the schedule – please call the WorkSource locations to get the most up-to-date version of these flyers.
WorkSource Portland Metro Beaverton/Hillsboro
PCC Willow Creek Center
241 SW Edgeway Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97006
WorkSource Portland Metro Tualatin
7995 SW Mohawk St.,
Tualatin, OR 97062
Phone: 503-612-4200, option 4
PCC’s Washington County Workforce Development provides workforce solutions for businesses and individuals to enhance the economic strength of our community. Washington County Workforce Development believes:
- In the dignity and worth of every person.
- The diversity of staff, participants, and partnerships enhance our effectiveness.
- In demonstrating integrity and promoting credibility through our daily interactions.
- Creativity produces innovative services.
- Through teamwork, we foster support and success within our staff.
- In providing excellent service to help our customers achieve success.
- Business partnerships are essential to the success of our organization.
- In promoting opportunities for staff and participants to build skills through continuing education.
- Everyone should have the opportunity to become employed.