Due to health and safety concerns, Employment Marketplace is canceled. Check back later this year for updates.
Employment Marketplace is a weekly job fair featuring presentations by employers that match job seekers’ skills and abilities with employers’ immediate job openings. Meet employers face-to-face and engage in hiring-related Q&A.
The weekly event is normally held Fridays, 9-10:30am, in PMWTC Building 2.
Join us for our weekly hiring events!
- Download the Employment Marketplace flyer (English)
- Download the Employment Marketplace flyer (Spanish)
- Great networking opportunities
- Learn about the skills you need to acquire and retain employment
- Employers share application and resume best practices
- Improve networking and interview skills
- Land a job or internship
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Accessible via TriMet bus lines 72 and 75
Information for employers
To schedule your next visit to the Employment Marketplace, please contact our Business Services Team:
New to Employment Marketplace?
If you would like to learn more about Employment Marketplace and are interested in being featured at a future event, please contact us!