Child Care Resources at Sylvania
Student Activity Fee (SAF) Child Care Subsidy
The Sylvania ASPCC – Associated Students of Portland Community College is now processing all Child Care Subsidy Applications. The information below is for your convenience. Please contact Christian Gaines for more information.
Student Leadership offers a Student-Parent Scholarship to students with children 5 years or younger. We accept applications in the Fall, Winter, and Spring terms. The scholarship is unavailable during Summer term.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be in Good Academic Standing
- Be currently enrolled in at least 6 credits
- Completed at least 2 6-credit terms in the past year at PCC
- Have a child that is 5 years or younger.
- Exceptions may be considered for children with a learning disorder or disability.
The application will be available here in Fall term.
If you have questions about the Student-Parent Scholarship, please email us at email@example.com.
PCC Child Development Center
Sylvania Campus | 971-722-4424 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Child Development Center is licensed by the state of Oregon and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. The center is planned and staffed to provide a training facility for the Early Education and Family Studies department students and a sound educational program for young children.
Off-Campus Childcare Resources
- Find Child Care Oregon
- Central Coordination of Child Care Resource and Referral
- Clackamas Education Service District
These websites are designed to help families make informed decisions about child care including referral listings of child care providers. Referrals are not recommendations and do not relate to the quality of child care. The responsibility of exploring and determining the best child care provider is solely upon families seeking child care.