The Southeast Student Learning Center offers free, drop-in tutoring services to currently registered PCC students.
- Location: Southeast Library, Room 120
- Coordinator: Jerry Annen, 971-722-6470
- Southeast Library, Room 132
Wednesday, January 10 through Thursday, March 22
- Monday through Thursday, 10am to 6pm
- Friday and Saturday, 10am-2pm
- We support the following subjects: Accounting, Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, Chinese, Economics, ESOL, Math, Physics, Psychology, Spanish, Reading, and Writing. Please check the schedule for any short-term changes in a tutor’s availability.
- Tutoring schedule