First, you will navigate over to the main eTutoring site.
When on that page, Click on the blue “Student Login” button.
When prompted, please enter your PCC username and password.
When is eTutoring Available?
PCC partners with the Western eTutoring Consortium to provide tutors in various subjects in an “on-demand” style service.
This partnership allows eTutoring to be offered seven days a week with various subject available from as early as 5a PST to as late as 11p PST
Check out the weekly eTutoring Schedule to find a subject and time that works for you.
What is eTutoring?
PCC is partnering with the Western eTutoring Consortium to provide free online professional tutoring to all for-credit PCC students. Subjects include:
- American Sign Language
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Info Systems (topics include Computer Concepts I and II, Java, PHP Web Development I, Data Modeling, SQL Intro)
- Computer Science and (topics include, Intro to CS, Intro to Networks, Data Structures, Computer Programming I and II)
- Intro to Engineering
- Math (Developmental through Calculus)
- Microsoft Office
- Intro to Psychology
- Web Development
- Writing (Live sessions available)
If you have questions about a subject, or need help finding an eTutor, please feel free to contact the PCC eTutoring Coordinator directly.
Join the eTutoring team:
- Positions available in the following subjects:
- Math 95 and above
- Computer Information Systems (Computer Concepts I and II, Java, PHP Web Development I, Data Modeling, SQL Intro)
- Computer Science (Intro to CS, Intro to Networks, Data Structures, Computer Programming I and II)
- If interested, please contact the PCC eTutoring Coordinator directly.