How do I apply?
To be eligible for TRIO TS a student must:
- Be a first generation college-bound student. A student is a first generation college student if neither of her or his parents has received a four-year college degree
- Meet low-income eligibility guidelines as determined by the Federal Office of TRIO Programs in the U.S. Department of Education
- Attend one of our target schools
- Have and maintain a minimum 2.00 GPA for High School, 2.50 GPA for Middle School
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
*You must fill-out and turn-in a completed TRIO TS application to be considered for the program.
What if I don’t meet the eligibility requirements?
Students who demonstrate a need for TRIO TS services, but who do not meet the first two requirements above may still be admitted into the program.
Apply for TRIO TS
- Fill out the TRIO TS application.
- Mail the TRIO application to:
TRIO Talent Search
Portland Community College, RC Building 9 Room 102
P.O. Box 19000
Portland, OR 97280-0990
TRIO TS flyer