Office of the CIO
The office of the CIO incorporates business and support services for the IT department. IT Administrative Support staff coordinate these activities and provide logistical support to all of IT.
Focus on results
In January 2020 we ran our fourth peer-compared IT Customer Satisfaction Survey. This year shows continued increases in satisfaction numbers, similar to the one in 2018.
There was a good response in both the number of respondents and verbatim comments – (536 responses, 150 comments). Our vendor, InfoTech, confirmed that the results are statistically significant.
Continued improvement in customer satisfaction was seen over the past 4 surveys, across all categories:
- Enabling PCC’s goals up 13% (65% → 74% → 78% → 78%)
- Services offered up 12% (67% → 74% → 79% → 80%)
- Communication up 9% (67% → 74% → 78% → 79%)
- Application suite up 4% (70% → 74% → 79% → 80%)
In addition, our “Net Promoter Score” (the key metric used by marketers to measure customer satisfaction) was up 3.75% year-over-year.
From a benchmark perspective, we continue to score higher than other higher-ed institutions in their population.
Special thanks to Matt Brehm for managing this important process – coordinating the logistics and analyzing and presenting the results.
Communication from the CIO
- CIO brief: upgrades to Windows, ImageNow, and backup & recovery system
- February 14, 2019
- The Client Services team has begun upgrading all district-wide Windows computers to Windows 10 (Microsoft ends support of earlier versions […]
- CIO brief: strong encryption protects employees and students
- January 17, 2019
- We have identified and resolved a significant vulnerability relating to system credentials (login and password). This had particular impact on […]
- View more ...
Portfolio Management Office
- QTR 1 FY21 Quarterly IT Portfolio
- October 16, 2020
- Our Portfolio Management Office has published the Qtr1 FY21 Quarterly Portfolio Report. In collaboration with multiple district-wide departments, IT has […]
- IT PMO Annual FY20 report released
- August 6, 2020
- Our IT PMO recently completed the IT Portfolio Annual Report of FY20 (July 2019 – June 2020). Please click the […]
- View more ...