Rock Creek Green Team
Comprised of staff, students and faculty, this group of dedicated people are the champions of sustainability at the Rock Creek campus. Functionally serving as an advisory committee to the Sustainability Office, this group has strategic influence on department level sustainable practices, information dissemination and Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP), as well as serving as contacts for campus-wide initiatives and education. It is this group of sustainability promoters that keep us going!
We always welcome interested folks! We usually meet once per quarter over lunch. Please contact The Sustainability Coordinator to learn more.
The Green Team always has something going on. Here are a few of our programs:
- Green Office Certification
- Green up and get your office certified!
- Information and Education
- Green Team members share their knowledge about departmental practices to help foster behavior changes related to sustainable practices on campus. Office composting, energy conservation, dealing with hard to recycle items, purchasing decision making and general information … the Green Team is ready to help.
- Campus Activities
- Take a look at some of our recent doings: