Green Office program
What is the Green Office program?
The PCC Green Office Program is a points-based rating system that promotes eco-friendly offices to reduce the college’s environmental footprint.
Participating offices complete action items under nine key areas from the Green Office Checklist. Each action item is worth points, varying on the degree of difficulty, and certification is based on the total number of points earned.
There are four different levels of certification:
How to get involved
- Show your office the description handout or powerpoint introduction and get their support!
- Complete initial audit using the Green Office Checklist
- Contact sustainability staff for resources and work on greening the office
- Apply for Green Office Certification using the Green Office scoresheet
- Submit your scoresheet to Briar Schoon
- Receive your Green Office Leaf Rating and Certification!