Student Life & Leadership Programs Employment Opportunities
Feeling left out on campus? Don’t know where to go? Want to get involved, but don’t know how? Need a job?
Get Involved in Student Leadership & Get Paid to Work on Campus!
Student Leadership Programs offer a multitude of different jobs for one academic year. Learn leadership skills, make a difference, have fun, earn college credit and get paid while working in a Student Leadership Position at Portland Community College. We organize campus clubs & organizations, legislative activities and programs, student representation on college committees, social justice programs, social events and activities, history/heritage celebrations and much more.
APPLY FOR A JOB WITH THE DISTRICT STUDENT COUNCIL
Student Life & Leadership Programs are hiring for the District Student Council (DSC). The District Student Council is looking for it’s next Chair for the 2020-2021 academic year. Get amazing opportunities to lead a team and advocate for PCC Students on the district level. We are also looking for the next Student Trustee for the 2020-2021 academic year. Get amazing opportunities to work with the Board of Directors and advocate for PCC Students.
APPLY FOR A JOB CAMPUS BASED ASPCC PROGRAMS
Student Life & Leadership Programs are hiring for the Associated Students of Portland Community College (ASPCC). ASPCC campus student government programs are hiring for the following paid positions for the 2020-2021 Academic Year:
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN NOW AND CLOSE MONDAY, MAY 11th @ 11:59 PM!
Before you complete the online application make sure you have the following ready to attach to the form:
- Letter of Intent. Letters should:
- State the position(s) the applicant is applying for
- Include experiences that have prepared them for those positions
- Describe why they would like to be part of the ASPCC Leadership Program.
- Current Resume. Resumes should:
- Include related work experience
- Include volunteer experience
- Include related skills, coursework, certifications
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Enroll in at least 6 credits for Fall 2020, Winter 2021, and Spring 2021
- Be in Good Academic Standing
- Attend mandatory training dates (Dates to be determined)
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION HERE BY MONDAY, MAY 11th.
Questions? Please reach out to the Student Life & Leadership Program Specialist at the campus you are applying on.
- Cascade: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rock Creek: email@example.com
- Southeast: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sylvania: email@example.com
Portland Community College does not tolerate unlawful discrimination, including race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, marital status, height/weight ratio, disability, veteran status, age, or sexual orientation in any area, activity, or operation of the District. In addition, we believe that the college shall promote equal opportunity and treatment through a positive and continuing affirmative action plan and equal opportunity for employment, admission, and participation in the college’s benefit and services shall be extended to all persons.