ASPCC provides with a variety of Free Resources to help you achieve your goals. Do not hesitate to contact your local ASPCC office for more information.
Emergency Bus Tickets
Are you stuck on campus without a way to get home? Do not worry, simply visit the Student Leadership Office at your campus and we will provide you with an emergency bus ticket.
Panther Pantry (Food Bank)
This program is designed to help students struggling with food gaps. Many students experience hunger as they face the demands of juggling the expenses needed to achieve their educational goals.
Location and Hours
- Cascade Student Union ASPCC Information desk: Monday – Thursday from 9am-7pm and Friday from 9am-4pm
- Rock Creek: Building 5 Room 113: Hours Vary
- Southeast: Mount Tabor Hall 105: Monday – Thursday from 9am-7pm and Friday from 9am-2pm
- Sylvania: CC 221: Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
The Panther’s Closet is open to all current students, faculty, and staff.
- Cascade Clothing Closet: Student Union 1st Floor: Open Monday to Friday from 7am – 9pm
- Rock Creek Co-op Building 5 Room 113 (next to ASPCC Help Desk): TBD
- Sylvania at CC south lower exit